Structured Copper 40 ft

  • BillyWeeble@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      In a message dated 1/30/03 3:43:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      cornfed15@... writes:

      << 2 pounds is 40 feet or 40 inches? >>

      Hiya Randy, I'm 6ft tall with a wingspan of 6ft. I ran it out fingertip
      to fingertip almost 7 times. I was absolutely giddy. I showed it to some
      friends tonight and one said "copper chainmail". Is that right? - the stuff
      the Knights of King Arthur wore? Whatever it's original use was intended for,
      it sure could have even more than a hobby distillers use.
      I wouldn't BS you Randy, I'm sure you'd really like this stuff. It's more
      stout than the scrubbers from ChoreBoy also. I may order another 2 lbs just
      to make sure I don't regret not having any years from now. I can't imagine it
      going bad sitting on a shelf.
      Hope all is well on your side of the mountain...bob...