Re: [new_distillers] I'm new, and have a question about my still.

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2003

      sorry but I think the still is not good for what should be done with the fermented wash.

       dusic4@... wrote:

      I was given a water still from a friend of mine, and I was wondering if it would be ok as a still for alcohol.  I have a basic drawing of it attached.  There is a plate infront of the opening to the condencer, causing it to act almost like a reflux still.  I was hoping to try it out on something other then water.

      -Uriah C.-

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/bmp

      I can be wrong I must say.
      Cheers, Alex...