Surprise, surprise!!!

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003

      Yesterday I was testing my half-ready sugar mash. I started it off with 1.11 a few days ago and it was down to 1.05 still bubbling. Out of interest I tasted the stuff and was very surprised that it was very good! It was extremely close to one of those clear �malt� beverages like Smirnoff or Backardi sold in convenience stores. I am pretty much sure that if mastered enough and added some taste and flavor mix-ins the drink will be very palatable and actually will be possible to serve. Did anyone try this or has suggestions? Is it possible to filter this suspense to a clear finish?

      I can be wrong I must say.
      Cheers, Alex...

      Do you Yahoo!?