Re: your reflux still picture

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003

      Thanx for kind words. I suggest (S)ingle (R)educer shown here:

       "markgofast <markgofast@...>" <markgofast@...> wrote:

      I'm new to this hobby - I apoligize for this "newbie" question. I like the appearance of your reflux still. I wish I had seen it before I started on my still. It looks to be an internal reflux design, but I can't figure out how you separate the product. I see a section between the column and the condensor - with a thermometer and a valve. My guess is that there is something internal that I can't see, like an internal baffle to collect condensate from the pipe walls. My still is surging something terrible (see post to group). If I give up on my design, I think I'll follow your picture.
      markgofast (Mark Murphy) in Ft. Wayne, IN.

      I can be wrong I must say.
      Cheers, Alex...

      Do you Yahoo!?