Re: Purity Vs Flavour

  • abbababbaccc <abbababbaccc@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2003
      The flavours come out even in high purity reflux still (95-96%). They
      are just separated more during the length of the run. If the still
      reaches equilibrium and output is slow enough you'll get the stuff
      out in order of boiling points with little mixing at transition
      points. Makes it easy to cut out unwanted components and have very
      pure ethanol during the middle run.

      Greetz, riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Dene Oehme <waterline@o...>"