Re: copper mesh structured packing

  • mwmccaw <mwmccaw@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
      John,
      It is a knitted mesh made from fine gauge, flattened copper wire.
      If you can get a "chore boy" copper scrubber in your area, they are
      made from a very similar material, then rolled up and spotwelded
      together.
      This material is flat, and when rolled up, it makes a very nice semi-
      periodic structured packing.
      Mike

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, John Vandermeulen

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/