copper mesh structured packing

  • mwmccaw <mwmccaw@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      For all of you that are waiting or interested, the mesh is now
      manufactured, packed, and will leave Germany Monday morning. I'm
      hoping to have it in hand Friday or Monday the 20th at the latest.
      Have a great weekend!
      Mike
    • John Vandermeulen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
        mIKE
        what gauge is the wire used in the mesh, and what size are the holes?
        John V

      • mwmccaw <mwmccaw@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
          John,
          It is a knitted mesh made from fine gauge, flattened copper wire.
          If you can get a "chore boy" copper scrubber in your area, they are
          made from a very similar material, then rolled up and spotwelded
          together.
          This material is flat, and when rolled up, it makes a very nice semi-
          periodic structured packing.
          Mike

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, John Vandermeulen

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/