new member

  • Harley Daschund
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2003
      Hello....new to the list but I have a moderate level of distilling
      experience...looking forward to learning new 'techniques' etc and maybe
      providing an occasional bit of help....Harley...

    • eminicol
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 7, 2003
        Hello,
        I would like to find out about european manufacturers of home
        distilleris.
      • scott6733
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
          Hi Everyone
          I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
          15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
          my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last night,
          worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go again.
        • rye_junkie
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "scott6733" <scott@...> wrote:

            > Hi Everyone
            > I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
            > 15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
            > my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last night,
            > worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go again.

            Welcome to the group Scott. We are very glad to have you. Could you
            elaborate on your first recipe. Ie corn whiskey, sugar wash?
            Pot still or Reflux? Just makin conversation.

            Mason
          • Jesse
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "scott6733" <scott@...> wrote:

              > Hi Everyone
              > I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
              > 15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
              > my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last
              night,
              > worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go
              again.

              Welcome aboard,
              Glad to see you have joined. You have found the right spot for sure,
              If you you don't mind me asking what was your first recipe, This
              comming from a noob as well. I Don't have that many runs under my belt
              and I am always looking for that easy new recipe. Thanks scott and Glad
              to see ya here. IF ya Need anything just ask Uncle Jess
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
                Hello Scott,

                And Welcome aboard - this a great site with very knowledgable people.

                Please feel free to review our links and Info base on the left in Links
                or Database sections. Also if theres any topics you would like to see
                that arnt covered, please ask - we'll be glad to answer and add them.

                Vino es Veritas,
                Jim.
                Co-Moderator.

                --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "scott6733" <scott@...> wrote:

                > Hi Everyone
                > I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
                > 15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
                > my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last
                night,
                > worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go
                again.

              • Peter Osmanski
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
                  Howdy from North Carolina, USA!

                  signature:
                  Go Cubs!

                • rye_junkie1
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
                    --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Peter Osmanski <towntinker@...> wrote:

                    > Howdy from North Carolina, USA!
                    >

                    > signature:
                    > Go Cubs!

                    Well at least we got the whole Cubs fan thing out in the open.

                    Mason
                    Give this guy the old G-Dram right off the bat.