Re: Double Distilling

  • orgulasmaggot <orgulasmaggot@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2003
      That's pretty much what I do.

      I run a basic worm in an icebucket condensor still and collect until
      I'm at about a combined 55% (actual output at 20% or so).

      I cut that to 35-40%, set it on active carbon and ignore it for a week
      or so before running it through coffee filters and then distill that.

      Is this the best way?

      I don't know.

      It works and seems to yield a fairly neutral spirit.