making the jump

  • frankmint <frankmint@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hello all,

      I am a homebrewer of 12 years, considering the jump to distilling. I would like
      to make a quality bourbon to call my own.

      I have been lurking for sometime, reading as much as I can here and around
      the web on the subject. After all that, I think I need one of two things; either
      someone's proven step-by-step procedure for bourbon making or a distiller's
      mantra similar to "relax, don't worry have a homebrew."

      Any pointers, suggestions or written hand-holding appreciated.
      Thank you.