Re: [new_distillers] heavy metals in wash

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      No

      Mike N
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 2:47 PM
      Subject: [new_distillers] heavy metals in wash

      If a wash is contaminated with a heavy metal i.e. cadmium, will the
      heavy metal be carried by the vapour into the final product? I am in
      the process of building my first still and want to use some silver
      solder that I have around the house. I don't know if it had cadmium
      or not. Any thoughts on this would be welcome.

      Thanks