heavy metals in wash

  • glasses97 <glasses97@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      If a wash is contaminated with a heavy metal i.e. cadmium, will the
      heavy metal be carried by the vapour into the final product? I am in
      the process of building my first still and want to use some silver
      solder that I have around the house. I don't know if it had cadmium
      or not. Any thoughts on this would be welcome.

      Thanks
    • Mike Nixon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        No