The different sorts of Eau-de-Vie

  • hettica <nicolais@post9.tele.dk>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hello,
      I am very interested in the different sorts of Eau-de-Vie. What is
      made, and how is it done. I have been told, that in France alone, it
      is possible to find between 50 and 60 different fruit and berry
      brandies. Can anyone recommend books, magazines, homepages, dealers,
      collectors or other sources of this subject?

      Cheers,

      Kurt