Re: Any news happening with the new misterious still from Gert?

  • peter_vcb <viciousblackout@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      the swedish version is ready. they are translating it into english.
      it is basically the same as the last still mentioned on Tony's site
      of stills that arent stills. the same guy, Johan, wrote that piece
      and he developed the new still. an aquarium heater is in a 10 litre
      bucket which stands on a platform in a larger 25litre bucket. the
      wash is in the 10litre bucket and evaporates and condenses into the
      larger bucket. the wash is kept between 40-50C.