W A N T E D: homedistiller in Oregon for article in the Portland Mercury...

  • Still - Cooker <stillcooker@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Anyone from Oregon who is willing to to give an interview to a
      reporter of the Portland Mercury for an article about
      Homedistilling????

      This person can and will remain anonymous. The writer would like to
      hear stories about our hobby, sample some drinks and have a picture
      of a still.

      I am not living in the region so if you want to send me an e-mail at:
      stillcooker@...

      thanks!!!!!!!!!!

      StillCooker - Stillcooking...

      www.stillcooker.servebeer.com