Fool Proof Sugar Wash - repost

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      This is simple thing! Considering that you bought enough sugar and yeast, plus you have the hot water, here it goes:

      1. Empty required sugar in the bottle (I use 5 U.S Gal water bottles)
      2. I use 2 bags of sugar 5 LB each and 20 liters of hot water.
      2. Topple it with hot tap water.
      3. Shake the bottle or stir the sugar till the water is clear.
      4. Wait till it dissolves and topple more water to the mark.
      5. Cool the bottle in your bathtab with cold tap water.
      6. Sprinkle in the bottle required amount of yeast.
          I use 90 grams -  1 packet with nutrients.

      That is all.

      I can be wrong I must say.
      Cheers, Alex...

      Do you Yahoo!?