Skip to search.

glucose in UK

  • learn2still <cheap@cheerful.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31 9:31 PM
      Hi,
      I have sent a friend of mine in Liverpool a bottle of Rum Liqueur
      essence.
      He says that he cannot get liquid glucose anywere, only powdered,
      Any ideas please.
      Thanks John
    • Jan Ooms
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31 10:35 PM
        Hi John,
        Try Bakery wholesale suppliers. They sell tons of the stuff mainly in 5 or 20 kg containers.
        Regards   Jan.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          Thanks Jan I'll pass it on
          Happy new year