Re: [new_distillers] Polishing Carbon

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2001
      I have the same problem,as it get colder the dripping rate seems to slow
      down.i have been toying with the idea of forcing it through a carbon filter
      under low pressure to speed up the process by using a small electric pump
      such as a windscreenwasher pump.Any better ideas from all those distiller
      worldwide. Regards Jan.