dough gasket for leaks

  • brewingrulez <brewingrulez@yahoo.com.au>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2002
      Hi,

      Was having problems with leaks and used someone's suggestion to make
      a flour water mixture about the same consistancy as bread dough. It
      worked really well.

      I forget who posted the suggestion to this group. Thanks for the idea.

      Cheers
      Phillipa
    • Darryl Ward
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2002
        No, it was not me whosuggested it, but I understand it to be an ancient and
        effective remedy.

        Good luck!

        Cheers

        Darryl

        > Was having problems with leaks and used someone's suggestion to make
        > a flour water mixture about the same consistancy as bread dough. It
        > worked really well.
        >
        > I forget who posted the suggestion to this group. Thanks for the idea.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Phillipa

      • John Vandermeulen