finding books

  • lesthesparky <lesliemale@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2002
      i have been trying to find the following books

      the compleat distiller, mike nixon
      making pure corn whiskey, ian smiley

      do these books have an isbn?

      i have howevr found "spirits unlimited by peter wilmot and r.
      willmot" and ordered it from a nz book store i found on the net.

      has anyone got it and do they rate it?
    • Mike Nixon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2002
        Aha!  I see you've found us!

        I'll process your order in a minute.  Do you also want Ian's book at the Society price?

        Mike Nixon