RE: [new_distillers] Re: [Distillers] Re: Fuel ethanol???

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2001
      >Arent these figures boiling points or are all these beasties
      >present in any given ferment?

      Yes to the first, but also probably yes to the second. Its only a matter
      of how exactly (parts per thousand/million) you can test for them.
      Practically though, you probably won't know that they're there.

      Tony
    • OzBrickie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2001

        So assuming I control my temp, how much Acetone and probably more importantly, methyl acetate would go over?
        being lower , acetone is no prob  but is there much of the latter involved?

        Oz