Re: Your gin

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Ian,
      Having the herbs-pouch at the top of the column can not effect your temp.
      in any way. The herbs will simply be at the same temp as the vapour around
      it.
      Unless you are thinking of physically disturbing the thermometer in some
      way - My thermometer is one of those digital things with a lengthy metal
      probe. The pouch sits low enough that the probe is not into contact with
      it.
      John