GIN

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hello all,
      I have just poured myself a martini, with home-grown gin. As promised some
      time ago, herewith the ingredients.
      1 Tbsp juniper berries, slightly crushed
      1 tsp whole cloves
      1 tsp whole coriander seeds
      1 tsp fennel
      1/2 tsp anise
      1 tsp cardamom
      1/2 tsp cilantro
      1 curl orange rind or 1 tsp dried rind
      1 curl lemon rind
      Put/drop/sift it all together into the net-sachet as shown before; slide
      into the top of the reflux column. And turn on the heat under the kettle.
      This is good for 5 or 6 ltrs of 90%abv.
      I am attaching a couple of photos of my sachet-column set-up for those who
      had not seen it earlier.
      JohnV
    • Jan Holten
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hi John.

        Thanx for your gin-recipe, I go shopping 1.thing tomorrow.

        Jan.

        ---