Re: [new_distillers] Re: First run and manuka (%age calcs)

  • Still Man
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2002

      Hi,

      Sorry, but I can't find the link as yet.  I'll keep looking.  I have got the basic data in an Excel spreadsheet (ie without temp corrections) - I'll mail it to you.

      Cheers,

      Andy

       hayden_hewie <hayden.hewitt@...> wrote:

      Thanks Andy, I can follow what you did there. If you have the web
      site with the look up tables and stuff that would be helpful.
      Cheers,
      Hayden