Re: brands of essences

  • Proko
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2002
      Can anyone enlighten me on the Aged Whiskey flavour mentioned in the
      attached post. I have emailed Queen Essences here in Australia and
      they say that they do not produce a Whiskey flavouring. Perhaps the
      original contributor got it wrong. If so can anyone help with a brand
      name, availability etc?

      --- In new_distillers@y..., Jeanette Dunphy <jjjnettie@y...> wrote:

      > Garry,
      > A cheap ( and not too nasty ) alternative to Home Brew Shop
      essences, is the range of Queen essences on the shelves of every
      Woolies and Coles. I have used the Coconut Liqueur, Cherry Brandy,
      Chocolate, Orange essence and the Aged Whiskey flavours. The
      Parisienne Essence is used to darken your whisky or brandy.
      > My favorite drink at the moment is made by mixing the RoseWater and
      Chocolate essences, and making a Turkish Delight flavoured liqueur.
      Aniseed and vanilla essence make a Galliano type drink.
      > Cost is rarely more than a dollar or two per bottle, and you only
      use a few teaspoons per 750ml bottle of liqueur.
      > Jeanette

      > Yahoo! Messenger for SMS- Always be connected to your Messenger
      Friends