RE: [new_distillers] Re: Poison

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2002
      Pete,

      > Tony,
      > are you talking about commercial vodkas getting a "2 or 3 pot
      > redistillation". on your site and others it is always said that vodka
      > must be distilled at or above 95%

      I was just talking generically, not of specific brands. Yes it does seem
      strange how some do get away with their names - whether or not they're
      strickly true or not is often open for debate. The only point that i was
      trying to make was that infact our hobby stills are often producing a far
      purer product than some of the commercial ones out there; dont always
      assume that because its being sold for $ that its necessarily better.

      Tony