Re: inporting a still into the uk

  • bn42ca
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 22, 2002
      --- In new_distillers@y..., "lapsnuit" <lapsnuit@y...> wrote:
      > You can be a still from widder in germany and drive over by car to
      > pick it up.

      I picked up a copper pot still while I was on vacation in Portugal,
      they come in a variety of sizes from 1 or 2 litres up to 23 litres. I
      carried mine through customs as "an original copper artisans piece"

      While I prefer my 50l reflux tower for most runs, the copper pot
      still works very well for smaller batches, especially the second run
      of Brandy etc.