Re: [new_distillers] Turbo Yeast & Fermentation temps

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      Thank you Flyboy for that advise with the circulation of warm aquarium water
      around the fermentation vat, i certainly will try it this coming winter.
      Now something for all the experienced distillers.I have offered to me
      several hundred gallons of dextrose syrup for FREE.Does anybody know how to
      use it in a 25 litre batch with the normal turbo yeast.How do i start, like
      the first hydrometer reading etc etc. All info geatly appreciated. Thank
      you. Jan.