RE: [new_distillers] Re: To Many Changes...

  • Andrew Galewsky
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2002

      Well – Yesterday afternoon I tightened all the seals, battened down the hatches and put the rest of the wash in, including the whole run from the day before.  The still worked like a champ sticking so tight to 77c that I thought the thermometer was broken.

      The wash is still very sweet – so I think that was part of the problem.