Re: [new_distillers] Re: POTSTILL / mash bills

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2002
      Hello,
      Unlike corn whiskies where grains are mixed in the mash, Canadian whiskies
      are blended from single grain distillates - as I understand it. Most Can.
      whiskies originate primarily from corn, but then blended after distillation
      with distillates from rye, barley, and wheat. The proportions are
      proprietary.
      John V