Re: [new_distillers] Re: Turbo Yeast

  • John Vandermeulen
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 24, 2002
      ups474 posted a home-made mixture of yeast and ingredients that gives similar
      results to a Turbo-yeast. That was back in August (?). You might try the
      Archives. I would give you the posting number, but Yahoo will not accept my
      password, even if I block-copy the one they gave me.
      N.B. Turbo-yeast is only one of the many available; You might inquire at
      your local brewing supplies. It is basically EC1118 with an extra helping of
      yeast nutrients, as I understand it.
      JohnV