heater control

  • darryn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Hi John
      I found this on the other distillers n.g. message 507 It was posted by Ken
      god bless him.It's an off the shelf temperature controller for a 3Kw immersion
      heater.It's sold at a shop called RS components,there should be one near you.
      In Australia it costs around $70.The part number is 655-644.It should be used
      with a suppressor,part number 210-364.I think that using the frypan controller
      will cause the still to surge boil.Good luck
      best regards
      Darryn.