Quantity question - getting there !!

  • Mike Seaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2001
      Following on the quantity problems that you guys helped me with - some
      results !

      I found a leak in the fermentation bucket - no problem at full belt but
      I think its been letting air in towards the end. New bucket now so watch
      out next batch
      Also spent some serious time sorting the leaks on the still - silicone,
      plumbers tape etc. Almost no smell now so I'm getting there - just under
      4 litres averaging 90% and some rubbish to run through again next time.
      Once again to those who helped, many thanks, couldn't have done it
      without you

      Mike
      ps - watch out for silicone after hours on the boiler - its real tough
      to split later on !!