Still Pic

  • Tony Cahill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2001
      Hi all, Here is a pic of my N/S still, I still don't know how it will
      perform with the return into the column. My first wash is yet to
      ferment out. I have 16 scrubbers in the 1 metre section below the
      return. Just doing a distilled water run with the scrubbers in and the
      take off tap wide open I was collecting at the rate of 28 mL per
      minute, I'm just hoping that is an indication of the purity I will get!
      Regards to all,
      Tony Cahill