traic

  • EmielV
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      hello everybody

      Can anyone give me some advise to build a Triac heating controler.
      I'm not an experienced electrician.
      I nead a good drawing.

      Thank You

      Emiel

      Holland
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002

        i tried same thing a month ago. it didn't work -- i am still looking. meanwhile i use my stove top pot very sucessfuly.

        Cheers, Alex...

         EmielV wrote:

        hello everybody

        Can anyone give me some advise to build a Triac heating controler.
        I'm not an experienced electrician.
        I nead a good drawing.

        Thank You

        Emiel

        Holland

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Reima
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
          and here is a pic of it that I built, just make sure you have a large heatsink under triac, and insulated from the rest.
          Heavy lines are 15 amp cable.
          Hope it helps
          Reima