Public apology

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      I posted an email to the group yesterday that was unforgivably terse.  It was in reply to one that Al had sent in, and concerned triac controllers.

      May I publicly apologise to Al, and to any other members of this group who may have been offended by my remarks.   They were indeed grumpy and overbearing, and certainly not in keeping with the friendly spirit of the group.

      Mike Nixon