Re: [new_distillers] Re: [Distillers] Phase angle power regulation

  • al lewis
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi Tony, I'm sorry to say that I have reffled some very big birds feathers
      on this one. It was a pleasure and I have gained a lot
      from having been on your mailing list.
      I will now bow out gracefully and get off the list.let the super hero's let
      everybody know how EVERYTHING is done.[in their part of the woods]
      Kind regards to you. al

    • al lewis