RE: [new_distillers] Re: [Distillers] Phase angle power regulation

  • Aaron Pelly
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2002
      oops. forgot to point out i was joking about the spiral.

    • al lewis
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 1, 2002
        Hi Tony, I'm sorry to say that I have reffled some very big birds feathers
        on this one. It was a pleasure and I have gained a lot
        from having been on your mailing list.
        I will now bow out gracefully and get off the list.let the super hero's let
        everybody know how EVERYTHING is done.[in their part of the woods]
        Kind regards to you. al