RE: [new_distillers] Re: [Distillers] Phase angle power regulation

  • Aaron Pelly
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 30, 2002
      John,

      From what I see, buy the cheaper of either a variac or a burst fired triac,
      or whichever of the two you can find, or just a couple of differently rated
      hotplates.

      How about a flat, tight spiral of copper, with water flowing through it, on
      top of your hotplate. Then you can control the temp with water. How about if
      you put this coil in the boiling wash?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • al lewis
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 1, 2002
        Hi Tony, I'm sorry to say that I have reffled some very big birds feathers
        on this one. It was a pleasure and I have gained a lot
        from having been on your mailing list.
        I will now bow out gracefully and get off the list.let the super hero's let
        everybody know how EVERYTHING is done.[in their part of the woods]
        Kind regards to you. al