Re: [new_distillers] A Quantity question

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7, 2001
      Mike,i dont think you should change the amount of sugar you use as the yeast
      uses up only the sugar it needs as far as i know. you better start looking
      at better temperature control during fermentation. I have just finished
      another batch. 6 kg of sugar,high temp yeast and 25 litres of water.
      results:4 litres of 80%.2 litres of shit, high and low temp alcohol, which i
      keep for a second distillation. Keep up the good work. Jan.