quantity question

  • graeme_smithson@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2001
      Hi group,

      12 hours - twelve hours - what are you making???Hot-cross buns???

      excuse me coming in here - do not know what your wash volume is - and
      yes! I use the 8kg of sugar in around 26-8 litres of water. Takes
      around five (5) hours to drop below 70% (conservative) I draw the
      first two litres for me - the distilled-water dilution path - then
      the subsequent product is - well - product. If you have any idea of
      an odour - then you are leaking product. You really have to be
      ruthless. my "girl" just dribbles - way beyond "drops" - I sniff all
      the time.

      regards,