RE: [Distillers] Inline double plate reflux head - pictures uploa ded...

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002

      Robert, when I worked on this scketch, my main concern was modular composition of the final thing. Most important for me was ability to disassembe, clean, interchange and research by substituting separate parts. A little bit of the ineffectiveness you are talking about is completely overwhelmed by the convenience and interchangeability of this design.

       Robert Stam wrote:

      Hi Alex,

      The diagram is great. Should the warm water return pipe in the condenser pass back on the outside of the jacket, so as to not counter ( only a small amount admittedly) the cold water flowing down?

      Cheers, Rob