Re: making "cointreau"

  • Kev
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5 7:35 PM
      Thanks! That's what I love about all this, there's always something
      new to learn - and taste!

      I'll try your suggestions out. I think the main problem I have with
      bourbon essences is the burnt sugar taste they all seem to have. I'd
      rather have a drink that tasted like bourbon and not necessarily
      looked like it. I wouldn't care if it was bright green as long as it
      tasted OK!

      Kev.