RE: [Distillers] Phase angle power regulation

  • Aaron Pelly
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 27, 2002
      I did notice a Silicone Chip logo on the Dick Smith's kit.

      Magazine has been in my possession for a few days now, for this very reason.
      Taking me a while to work through my other regulars first.

      Why does the controller "contravene the regulations of the N.S.W. Energy
      Authority and affiliated state energy authorities" when used on lamps and
      heaters?

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 1, 2002
        Hi Tony, I'm sorry to say that I have reffled some very big birds feathers
        on this one. It was a pleasure and I have gained a lot
        from having been on your mailing list.
        I will now bow out gracefully and get off the list.let the super hero's let
        everybody know how EVERYTHING is done.[in their part of the woods]
        Kind regards to you. al