Moonshine 'Bill

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2000
      Yo Stevensgang,

      Hows all this stacking up ?

      It seems to be that whatever "Cousin Bill" suggests, I can't see the merit
      in - holding a bead, adding sugar just before distilling, and his thumper
      keg. I'm wondering if I'm just missing the mark somewhere - because
      somehow, he must be doing something right, and getting pretty good results
      too if you're happy with it. This is where my disclaimer steps in. My
      experience is based around a very basic reflux still (David wouldn't even
      ingratiate it with such a nice name), and a bit of theory out of textbooks.
      Still have a heap to learn, but who is there to teach it ?

      a) Is there anyone else out there on this newsgroup (or are you all just
      keeping the discussion for "Distillers@onelist.com") ? I'll take private
      emails and pass them on anonymously if you're afraid of posting your name
      here.

      b) Can any of you spot where I'm going wrong ? Are you able to confirm/deny
      any of these suggestions of "Cousin Bill's" as either they do work, or that
      they don't ?

      Tony
      Tony.Ackland@...
      http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller