Cooling water flow rate 'survey'

  • gomeral@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      Hopefully I will be forgiven for cross-posting this - I posted it
      in "Distillers" before I realized I'd not switched
      to "New_Distillers". *blush*
      Okay,

      This is perhaps an odd question, but I was curious if folks ever
      measure the flow rate of their cooling water. Most of what I've seen
      has said 'adjust flow rate until (distillate requirement)', but no
      indication of water usage is given.

      Anyone ever measure this?

      daniel