Re: [new_distillers] Complete Distiller

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      stillyaakman wrote:
      Subject: [new_distillers] Complete Distiller

      I want to say thanks to Mike Nixon.
      Your book finally got me off my ass ....... etc etc
      Thanks Dan, but I must protest! It's not just "my" book as it was written
      in close collaboration with Mike McCaw, a very smart guy (and best friend)
      who runs rings around me on the subjects of fermentation and botanicals, and
      a very much better writer. We are joint authors.

      Mike
    • stillyaakman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
        --- In new_distillers@y..., "Mike Nixon" <mike@s...> wrote:
        > stillyaakman wrote:
        > Subject: [new_distillers] Complete Distiller
        >
        > I want to say thanks to Mike Nixon.
        > Your book finally got me off my ass ....... etc etc
        > Thanks Dan, but I must protest! It's not just "my" book as it was
        written
        > in close collaboration with Mike McCaw, a very smart guy (and best
        friend)
        > who runs rings around me on the subjects of fermentation and
        botanicals, and
        > a very much better writer. We are joint authors.
        >
        > Mike

        My apoligies to Mike McCaw. I know he is the co-author with you, but
        I wasn't aware of him in this forum. My hearty thanks to the both of
        you! Dan.