Very sharp folks

  • razzmaxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hello, I think the general public would see folk who run a still as
      someone living back in the hills running around barefoot with not
      enough education to fill in a bees butt. You folk are awesome! With
      your formulas and mathematical equations and so on, you just blow me
      away. Everyone is mannerly and quick to answer questions. Just
      remember please, when you see a question from me? If you would answer
      like you was talking to about a seven year old things would go much
      smoother for me (lol) I have started back to School and not finding
      much time to play with my little pot still but dads going ape s*i#
      over it. He is in the process of gathering material to "build one
      right" as he says. I will be interested to see what he has done when
      I return for the Holidays. He works maintenance at the Amalgamated
      sugar factory in Nyssa Oregon and has access to 40 aceres of an all
      Stainless steel bone yard. Just checking in I guess, hope you folks
      had a good Labor day weekend.

      Maxxon G