Re: [Distillers] Cheery bomb juice

  • Brad McMahon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      Cheery or Cherry? - I'm pretty sure I'd end up cheery after a couple of sips
      of your brew!

      This is also called Cherry Bounce and there are a few variations on your
      recipe.
      Many recipes call for black cherries, cut off the stalks but leave the pips.
      All the recipes have sugar as well - like Tony said - use roughly equal
      amounts.
      A recipe I have also includes a mixture of cinnamon, lemon peel, allspice
      and cloves.
      You can also use brandy as a base or as I heard of an old moonshiner down in
      Louisiana do - use whisky as a base.

      Rock on!

      Brad