Cherry bomb juice

  • hillbillyman50@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      Hi All

      I have just open my first jar of what I call cherry bomb juice, And
      it is very very very good. I started with two 10 oz. jars of
      Maraschino Cherries with stems & juice and 1/2 QT. of good filter and
      diluted spirits ( 130 PROOF) and you get 1 QT. of good juice
      ( 80 PROOF) and the best cherry bomb you ever put in your mouth.

      Homer